A MESSAGE TO OUR GUESTS
The Team at Clique Hotels and Resorts would like to address the current situation with Covid-19.
As we all continue to adjust our behavior, I wanted to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and employees safe: All Housekeeping staff continue to service and clean/sanitize guestrooms each day.
• All “high-touch” areas continue to be treated with additional disinfectant/sanitizer on a regular basis (public door handles, etc).
• Staff have been trained in preventing the spread of Covid-19 and we will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation. In addition to the above, we remain available to answer any specific questions you may have.
Once again, thank you for your business
Clique Hotels & Resorts
Clique Hotels & Resorts is following all public health rules and restrictions. We are updated by the minute, and act immediately on all changing situations. For current rules and restrictions please visit
For Alberta - https://bit.ly/2x4Xq63
NON-REFUNDABLE CANCELLATION POLICY FOR RESERVATIONS STAYING BEFORE
APRIL 30, 2020
Booked at www.clique.ca or any of our hotels and resort web pages.
As of March 16, 2020, all prepaid non-refundable reservations scheduled to stay before April 30, 2020 will be honoured full refund for any cancelled reservation or 125% of any credit from pre-payments to be applied to another stay prior to April 30, 2021. The 125% of credit is for the dollar amount, and it can be applied to any available rates throughout the year. To cancel or rebook your reservation, contact front desk team at the hotel that you booked with.
Booked through 3rd party Online Travel Agents (OTA) - Expedia, Booking.com, etc.
As of March 16, 2020, all prepaid non-refundable reservations scheduled to stay before April 30, 2020 will be honoured full refund for any cancelled reservation. To cancel your reservation, contact your online travel agent directly.
Questions about an existing reservation?
• If you have booked a reservation through an online provider or travel agency, please contact your travel professional for assistance.
• If you have existing reservations for a group program, we recommend that you contact your event planner for information about your meeting.
• If you are attending a social event or wedding, please contact the bride/groom or event organizer for instructions.
New 4 pm Same Day Cancellation Policy Is in Effect
You can now book your stay with the reassurance that it is 100% fully refundable up to 4 pm same day for stays prior to April 30th, 2020. Reservations may be made online at www.clique.ca , your hotels website or by contacting our reservations team at the hotel you would like to stay at
Invisible App Zone